What's new

Tag? FOB? Any info?

jnkhntr

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
239
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Founder's Week Phila. Oct. 4-10 1683-1908 Treaty of Wm. Penn

The Chas M. Robbins Co. Attelboro, Mass.

Thanks guys great information!!!
 

Attachments

  • ab2.webp
    ab2.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 215
  • ab2a.webp
    ab2a.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 206
I suspect it may be part of something called a Three Part Philadelphia Founder's Week Liberty Bell Medal. The reason I'm not sure is because our Big Brother program keeps insisting it's p*rn*graphic. Which would be about normal speed for our management, saying that about the Liberty Bell.

Chip V.
 
Upvote 0
chipveres said:
I suspect it may be part of something called a Three Part Philadelphia Founder's Week Liberty Bell Medal. The reason I'm not sure is because our Big Brother program keeps insisting it's p*rn*graphic. Which would be about normal speed for our management, saying that about the Liberty Bell.

Chip V.

Chip V what are you searching :D I think it's a souvenir badge from the Oct 1908 Founder's Week. Not sure it's a Liberty Bell medal.

Attached links shows a Liberty Bell and a Penn Treaty souvenir badge:

http://www.libertybellmuseum.com/exhibits/pins/pinsexhibitE.htm

http://www.collectiblejewels.com/miscitems.html

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/founders-week-philadelphia-1908-rare-wm-penn-pin
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom