What's new

Take a Look at This !! (CNN news Story)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, :hello:

Watch this clip starts at 0:47, the last story on the clip is an amazing Treasure !




I thought you would all enjoy this, I hope you do !! :notworthy:
Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:
 
Last edited:
i love stuff like this thanks mud sir,i hope the kids get it
 
well my dog gringo says YES !!! gringo.webp
 
Hey, :hello:

Yeah, I think the kids will take claim to it. :thumbsup: The stuff is from a long time ago, even the criminals won't be around or come forward unless they want to get caught... :dontknow: No ones going to claim that !! :occasion14:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:
 
That is realy awesome.Thanks for posting..
 
Totally amazing. I'm voting for the kids. What an eyeball find. Later Clyde
 
I want to be one of those students :D
 
Awesome the kids get it after 90 days! About time things go right!
Awesome dog clip!
 
They say the kids will get it, but... :icon_scratch: Who will really get it ? :dontknow: The school district, the teacher or that classroom ? Technically it should go to the group of kids who first discovered it. ??? If I was a parent of one of those kids. I'd sue if they tried to give it to the school district... :BangHead:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom