quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 28, 2016 #1 amazing what this flint can do lit up. Picked these up at auction yesterday. Upvote 0
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2016 #2 Those are beyond fine
C chase2 Sr. Member Joined May 6, 2013 Messages 362 Reaction score 459 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 28, 2016 #3 Very sweet!
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Feb 28, 2016 #4 Very nice. I can't even imagine finding something like that.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 29, 2016 Thread Owner #5 Americus said: Very nice. I can't even imagine finding something like that. Click to expand... while I didn't find these two, I have found KRF pieces down here on occasion, and it is pretty exciting.
Americus said: Very nice. I can't even imagine finding something like that. Click to expand... while I didn't find these two, I have found KRF pieces down here on occasion, and it is pretty exciting.
Get-the-point Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 568 Golden Thread 0 Location PA. NJ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 29, 2016 #6 Nice!!! And that is why auctions can be a collector's best friend sometimes.
PaDirtDigger Hero Member Joined Feb 2, 2015 Messages 951 Reaction score 1,286 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Detector(s) used White's XLT (2), Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 29, 2016 #7 Knife River Flint... Yum, I could eat that stuff...
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 29, 2016 #8 Beautiful color!
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 29, 2016 #9 Nice ones!!!!
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 29, 2016 #10 ''Beautiful'' It's something that dispite it's fine color the material retains it's sharpness.
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,035 Reaction score 9,237 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 1, 2016 #11 those remind me of larson...i miss his posts, he had the best days a-field....