What's new

Tarrytown silver photos

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Ok here are some photos.
Cat
 

Attachments

  • P4300214.webp
    P4300214.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0
second
 

Attachments

  • P4300213.webp
    P4300213.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 284
  • P4300213.webp
    P4300213.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 289
  • P4300213.webp
    P4300213.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 282
Third

OK I figured it out... daaaaa
 

Attachments

  • P4300212.webp
    P4300212.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 280
  • P4300211.webp
    P4300211.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 279
  • P4300210.webp
    P4300210.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 287
Nice! What were the totals. One more question. In your stats you refer to Post 02. Isn't anything Post 01 NIFC?
 
No I think one of the mintmark 02 is NIFC and one is not. Isn't that what someone said on here?

Thanks
Cat
 
Ok

Walkers
1918
1945
2 x 1947d
1957d

Ben
1952
1957
1961
4 x 1963

1964 X 16
40% X 155

1987 X 10

Proof
1964 frosty
2 X 1988s
2 X 1997s
1992 s

Thanks
Cat
 
Oh, I thought all of the 2002 were NIFC. I didn't realize one of the mintmarks wasn't. Of course, the last time I knew it all, I was 16. ;D
 
packerbacker said:
Oh, I thought all of the 2002 were NIFC. I didn't realize one of the mintmarks wasn't. Of course, the last time I knew it all, I was 16. ;D
HaHa, Funny line about being 16! Anyhow, the 2008 Redbook lists any 2002 Half or more recent as being "Not issued for circulation". Oddly enough, it also lists the 2001P as not being issued for circulation, despite the fact that 21,200,000. were minted.. Hmmm, I don't believe I'll be hanging on to any of those 2001P's :icon_scratch:. HH, Gpurs....
 
Oh I only put one of the ribbons on there and did not even put the biggest trophy up there. I was happy with the amount of silver coins I got though.

See it was a good thing my car broke down where it did if it had been anyplace else and I could not of had it hauled back into Jasper they probably would have just said oh sorry but the warranty is over. All in all it was a good trip.

Ok it was the 2001 not the 2002. And contrary to popular belief I don't think I ever thought I knew every thing. But sure wish I had known about this thirty years ago.

Thanks
Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom