Tattoos??

Re: Tattoo's??

Nice one's Mighty. Those Kanji symbols are nice. Sorry for your lose aswell. Never forgotten though. Guess you and I are the only one's that have any? :dontknow: Hopefully some more will show, I like to look at them.

spartacus53 said:
Nice tats there, tuff guy... I have to take a picture and show you a real tattoo :laughing9:

Use a mirror........dont try reaching the camera behind you to get the shot. Might throw yer back out ya know! :wink:
Look foreward to seeing it Spart! :icon_thumleft:
Right after I got the Kanji tat I had an oriental guy in Cali who read Japanese tell me thats nice, but why would I tattoo that on my arm? I told him it was for my father & he told me it meant "I like farm animals in a sexual way"! Im sure I had quite the look on my face as he laughed then told me he was kidding! :D
I do too Mainer, getting these for Pop was somehow theraputic, seemed to help. I heard from a mutual friend (Gypsy) that Monty has full sleaves & a full back portrait! I wonder if he will let us take a peek? ;D

Maybe that was him I saw on that show Taboo a few weeks ago. :tongue

And I know just what you mean about being theraputic. Was one of the first thing I did after he died. And one thing I will never regret. Its the least I could have done for him.

Couple more, my left arm is a work in progress..........

Attachments

• yer hittin bone!.jpg
    yer hittin bone!.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 297
  • wip.jpg
    wip.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 305

Nice one Mighty. :icon_thumright: Work in progress what else you havin done to it?

It will be full sleave eventualy, lot of skulls & maybe some detecting stuff too. I want a lot of artists work on my arm, not just one. I'll get more in California this summer. :) Ive got an idea for a tat on my leg........a zombie with a detector. I can see it in my head, just gotta draw it up!

Do you draw yours up yourself? Or just do a rough design and let the artist draw it up? I wish I was a good drawer so I could design my own, but unfortunatly I could'nt draw a stick figure.

Not the best pic, but you get the idea

Attachments

• 113.JPG
    113.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 230

Nice one Willie D. :thumbsup:

Very nice Willy D! I just got an email from a friend of Spartacus, including a pic of his tattoo!!! Very nice Spart, cute lil' monkeys!!! ;D Email said more pics on the way!!! :-*

Attachments

• Monkey%20Tattoo.jpg
    Monkey%20Tattoo.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 242

:laughing9: Actually that is one I just got and my stomach is still sore :laughing9:

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Mighty AP said:
Very nice Willy D! I just got an email from a friend of Spartacus, including a pic of his tattoo!!! Very nice Spart, cute lil' monkeys!!! ;D Email said more pics on the way!!! :-*
Thanks.

That monkey tat is hilarious!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I hope the monkey belly button guy never regrets it :laughing7: :laughing7:
I have seen 'foolish' belly button Tat's before, but that one has to be the best
of the 'Bad' Bunch ;D :headbang:

Personally, I got my wife's name tattooed on my left shoulder on a scroll over a Heart.
Mike

Here are my 4 tats hope they come out this time

Attachments

• eagle.JPG
    eagle.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Gemini1.jpg
    Gemini1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 143
  • panther1.jpg
    panther1.jpg