What's new

Taxpayers losing money on pennies, nickels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing they are in the business of health care now.
 
I don't know about where you are, but here the county and state are talking about a couple of cent rise in taxes for just about everything,, I believe they are trying to figure out how to meter our toilet paper rolls. That "cost" of making pennies is being sucked back in quick. When they have the guts to start rounding up taxes to nickle increments,, Watch out!
 
I wish the American people owned the federal reserve...tell them if they want more nic's and pennies get a detector there all over the place find them clean them and put them back in to service..problem solved
 
I'll just close this one instead of delete it, since it really didn't get political until the 2nd post. We're making progress.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom