Tayopa in Durango?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, normally I don't recommend mind altering drugs, in your case, I believe them to be much needed…...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As matter of fact Ed, when Atlantis sank they lost the reference to Tayopa in Durango., so now you either dive 12,000 ft or read the scriptures, consult your OUIJI Board, or come here to find out where Tayopa actually is located.- hint - Chihuahua.

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Ed - I have a serious question for you, concerning your Tayopa.

What about the church or capilla? Have you found any ruins of the church at Tayopa, and what about the village for the miners and their families? There should be at least tell-tale mounds of adobe in square/rectangular patterns indicating where the walls formerly stood right? Have you ever taken a metal detector to your site? If not, I hope you are planning to bring a good one on your next visit. Just finding one of the famous Tayopa BELLS would be something!

I look forward to your reply, thank you in advance; :thumbsup:
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Trust me Oro...There are definite signs...Though the area is remote...There were signs of dwellings...I may have given ya'll more than I should have...

And I am too paranoid to take any electronics to my little Tayopa Oro...Big brother may be tracking me...Shoot...I am under the impression that I am being watched 24/7 365...Who can say for certain though???

I'll not make it easy for anyone or any group to find my little hidden areas...hehehe

I shall let my little Tayopa remain hidden from all the world as it has since it was misplaced...hahaha

Now what would I do with a bell Oro???I could always melt it down...

Ed T:)lol

Sheesh I hate to be the one to bring ya bad news amigo but we are ALL being watched, VERY closely, even by our own computers with little hidden cameras that are under remote control. If anyone thinks I am making that up, read about this case where they got caught doing it:
School Spies on Students at Home With Webcams: Suit | NBC 10 Philadelphia
There are cameras even in little towns now, watching your every move, even having a telephone in your house is giving "Big Brother" a direct secret microphone by which they can flip a switch, and hear every sound in your home! So don't let that worry you.

The Tayopa bells are and were very famous, and of course our modern Jesuits deny that they were even making bells so if you found one, it would be solid proof that you have indeed found something, even if you haven't found that cache listed on the Tayopa Inventory:

Four bells, the largest weighing 28 arrobas and 17 pounds on which where inscribed Tayopa.
One bell inscribed TAYOPA.
One bell inscribed REMEDIOS. Weight 11 arrobas and 10 pounds.
One small bell inscribed PIEDAD. Weight 5 arrobas.
These bells were cast in 1603 by the Right Reverend Father Ignacio Maria de Retana.

One high cross of carved silver from the Tayopa mine, weight 1 arroba, 15 pounds, with an attached crucifix of hammered gold from the Paramo placer.A pair of processional candle holders and six bars of hammered silver, weighing 4 arrobas, 13 pounds from Santo Nino Mine. Four incensories of silver and gold plated, weighing 1 arroba, 3 pounds from the Cristo Mine. In a cut-stone box are stored jewellery. Box is buried in basement under room built of stone and mud, between the church and side of convent and fruit garden.

One large custody with silver bracket, weighing 1 arroba from Santo Nino Mine, with gold glimmer from placer El Paramo and four fine mounted stones from Remedios Mine.Two silver chalices from the Jesus Maria y Jose Mine, and twelve solid gold cups. Six gold plates made from the Jesus Maria y Jose Mine, and twelve solid gold cups. Six gold plates made from Cristo Mine and Purisima Mine, and two large communion plates of gold made from placer El Paramo.One shrine with four hammered silver columns weighing 4 arrobas from Senor de la Buena Muerto Mine.Sixty-five cargas [packloads] of silver packed in cow-hide bags, each containing 8 arrobas, 12 pounds. Eleven cargas of gold from four mines and placer El Paramo, each wrapped in cloth and cow-hide, with a total weight of 99 arrobas [2512 pounds].Also 183 arrobas of Castilla ore, and 65 arrobas first-class Castilla ore from El Paramo, with a known assay of 22 carats, clean and without mercury.
For the knowledge of our Vicar General, I have written this to inform our Superior. This inventory, written by a Jesuit and sealed on 17 February, 1646, was found by Henry O. Flipper, the Spanish legal expert, surveyor and historian of mines and mining, in 19121. It tallies almost exactly with another of the same date which had been in the possession of the priest of Guadalupe de Santa Ana, a tiny village in Sonora, Mexico, and which came to light in 1927. Both are headed: A true and positive description of the mining camp Real of Our Lady of Guadalupe of Tayopa, made in January 1646, by the Right Reverend Father Guardian Fray, Francisco Villegas Garsina y Orosco, Royal Vicar-General of the Royal and Distinguished Jesuit Order of Saint Ignacio of Tayopa, and Jesuit of the Great Faculty of the Province of Sonora and Biscalla, whom my God keep long years.
<borrowed from The Lost Mines of Tayopa under Fair Use provisions>

I would definitely NOT melt down a Tayopa bell.
Oroblanco

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose

I have heard how the arsenic in small doses generates hallucinations . :o

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar, perhaps you are getting close to the affliction our Ed T is suffering from……….

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Originally Posted by Oroblanco
Ed - I have a serious question for you, concerning your Tayopa.

What about the church or capilla? Have you found any ruins of the church at Tayopa, and what about the village for the miners and their families? There should be at least tell-tale mounds of adobe in square/rectangular patterns indicating where the walls formerly stood right? Have you ever taken a metal detector to your site? If not, I hope you are planning to bring a good one on your next visit. Just finding one of the famous Tayopa BELLS would be something!

I look forward to your reply, thank you in advance;
Oroblanco

Trust me Oro...There are definite signs...Though the area is remote...There were signs of dwellings...I may have given ya'll more than I should have...

And I am too paranoid to take any electronics to my little Tayopa Oro...Big brother may be tracking me...Shoot...I am under the impression that I am being watched 24/7 365...Who can say for certain though

I'll not make it easy for anyone or any group to find my little hidden areas...hehehe

I shall let my little Tayopa remain hidden from all the world as it has since it was misplaced...hahaha

Now what would I do with a bell OroI could always melt it down...

Ed Tlol

Ed-
I don't believe you've answered Oro's straight forward question. There are many "legends" regarding Tayopa but each one is fairly close to the next in relation to the general idea. This, of course, doesn't necessarily make them factual, though incredibly coincidental should they prove to be false. Would you mind elaborating on your answer, please? With all due respect of course, there must be more to why you believe you've found THE Tayopa instead of just simply "my Father told me".

Thank you in advance.

J.A.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah Ed, on a gigantic, sunken Caldera off of the coast of Spain, just about where it is supposed to be Tayopa ia just about where it is supposed to be, I am in Alamos, just abut where I am supposed to be ---everything acconted for

"Dueras con la Angelitas " ED" "sleep with yhe Angels"
'

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose……I can't make sense of the craziness of Ed T……..
He is like a moving target of craziness……..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread