Tank69 Silver Member Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 4,078 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Yuma Az Detector(s) used Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2010 Thread Owner #1 http://www.rutlandherald.com/article/20100609/NEWS04/6090374/0/FRONTPAGE
goldie1959 Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 772 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location michigan Detector(s) used garrett ultra gta 500 Jun 10, 2010 #2 thanks tank
S snake35 Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2005 Messages 918 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location West Virginia Jun 12, 2010 #3 Interresting!
stringplucker Jr. Member Joined May 22, 2010 Messages 97 Reaction score 102 Golden Thread 0 Location virginia beach Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2010 #4 Almost makes me want to go flip through some old books.
RON (PA) Silver Member Joined Sep 9, 2004 Messages 2,849 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, Pa Detector(s) used Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark Jun 13, 2010 #5 That is an awesome find. I would probably donate to the local historical society that way I could take students there every year to show them what I found. Thanks for posting.
That is an awesome find. I would probably donate to the local historical society that way I could take students there every year to show them what I found. Thanks for posting.