What's new

(Teachers?) Hand Bell, A Nice Assortment of Relics & Native American Artifacts

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Teacher's?) Hand Bell, A Nice Assortment of Relics & Native American Artifacts

It was good to get out Saturday with some good friends & save a little history! My best find was the (School Teacher's?) hand bell. If anyone can help date it that's be great. I think I'm going to make a wood handle to go on it, should make a nice display! I also found a nice assortment of other relics, not bad considering how many times I've been to this site. The high was around 69, not trying to think about the heat that's on the way! tombacker.webpww1.webpnat.webplocker.webpsilva.webpflatts.webplead_wait.webpbell2.webpbell1.webpcrud.webppotry.webp
 
Upvote 12
Bells are always nice, that is a different one.
Like those "snowflake" tombacs. That one took a beating.
 
As a teacher I love the bell and wish I had one lol I and lap found that same great seal coat button recently and it's one of my favorite finds this year. Great job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom