Teens find $82,000.000 cash

S

stefen

Unfortunately, many times found money is kept by governmental officials on the pretext that the money is illgotten drug money...

No evidence is required...just a statement based on no actual facts. :icon_scratch:

S

stefen

Rando said:
stefen said:
Unfortunately, many times found money is kept by governmental officials on the pretext that the money is illgotten drug money...

No evidence is required...just a statement based on no actual facts. :icon_scratch:
But STEFAN, it's to PROTECT us from the TERRORISTS....
::)

As from the same government that claimed there were Weapons of Mass Destructions (WMD) in Iraq.

As we speak, my Real Estate Agent is negotiating with Pelosi and the boys to purchase my 25% interest in the Golden Gate Bridge...

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
This happened in Australia and it says they can get it if no legitimate claim is filed. The police investigated and found no evidence of a crime.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
stefen said:
Rando said:
stefen said:

But STEFAN, it's to PROTECT us from the TERRORISTS....
::)

As from the same government that claimed there were Weapons of Mass Destructions (WMD) in Iraq.

As we speak, my Real Estate Agent is negotiating with Pelosi and the boys to purchase my 25% interest in the Golden Gate Bridge...

Uhh there were WMD's in iraq.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Dont start talking politics and there wont be none. But ill chime in when you throw it out evertime I find it

C

Cappy Z.

hello hello hello

It's $82,000.00 in cash.

For jesssuz sake...at least the Title should have correct grammar!

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Looks like the Aussies want to do the right thing. Too bad our government can't do the same thing.

~Audiz~

Nov 9, 2008
Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250...Garrett Pro-pointer... "The secret of vast riches begins with a single penny"
montgomeryjrm said:
They could have kept the money anyway if they would just keep their mouth shut.

I agree...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread