What's new

tejon gets two more mercury dimes tonight

john67

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2017
Messages
34
Reaction score
105
Golden Thread
0
Location
CONNEAUT LAKE PA
Detector(s) used
V3I, DEUS, E TRAC, XTERRA 705, AT PRO, CZ3D, TEJON, VAQUERO, F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
searched an area by the lake tonight and got a 192? and a 1942 mercury dime. also got a 100 colones coin from costa rica. what it was doing in NW PA I have no idea. I'm lovin the tejon, both dimes were as deep as my lesche. also found 2 1941 and a 1946 nickel.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_20170318090300.webp
    Picture_20170318090300.webp
    229.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture_20170318090351.webp
    Picture_20170318090351.webp
    196.5 KB · Views: 102
John, congratulations. That is just awesome. You and your Tejon seem to have something special going on there.
 
Congratualtions John on the nice coin finds! :occasion14:

I too like the Tejon, I use it for relic hunting; works great!
 
thanks guys. I only got it a week ago and am making good finds with it already. really like the dual disc and it seems to find a lot of nickels. I was over the area that I found these with both my v3i and my f75 and cz3d. funny how different detectors find stuff that others miss. seems like the tejon really hits on coins on edge.
 
Nice coins John, congratulations.
 
Congrats, both detectors you mentioned are no slouches either!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom