What's new

teknetic 2000 (alpha) users

73dguard

Full Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
162
Reaction score
56
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Paris, ME
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD
Nokta Gold King
Teknetics AlphA 2000
Garrett Pointer Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings! Any tricks of the trade using the Alpha NOT covered in the users manual?
Thanks! Joe
 
Greetings! Any tricks of the trade using the Alpha NOT covered in the users manual?
Thanks! Joe
...... Well if you drop down to Brands and post this under Teknetics................ You will get a lot more answers .......
 
Last edited:
or not...atomicscott asked essentially the same question in FEB and got no replies until mine today. But YOU responded HERE the same day, hence I posted HERE (and thanks):coffee2:
 
Well i never used a tek 2000 so i am no more help................ I know there are a lot that use them why no responses. I don't know........
 
I use it and I love it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom