What's new

Teknetics G2+ LTD: Unboxing!!!

for some reason your Video doesn't open full face.
perhaps it has to do with your settings at youtube for sharing videos.

I was able to get your link working though

just click the link
 
Thanks Jeff!
 
It will surpass the F-19 I'll bet. The T2 style handle alone is a better setup than the F-19 plus the 11" Biaxial coil is a little deeper.
 
Last edited:
The only thing I just noticed was they left the red backlight off! That is a deal breaker compared to the F-19
 
Hi Fletch...it does have a backlight.
 
Does it? Sorry I guess I missed it. Is it red? I really liked that on the F-19
 
Ok I went back and saw the little lightbulb icon in top right of the screen. It had a little bit of glare hiding it.
 
Yes, it's the red backlight.

GT
 
Great unboxing.

I still can't believe there are models that still use 9V batteries, though there are probably some weight advantages with a small light battery so it does make sense on some level.
 
I will be interested in a head to head with the Makro Racer. I'm liking the G2Plus. I will wait until I see some head to head comparisons. I've been a bit surprised at so many Racers becoming available so quickly after customers use them a time or two.
 
Thank you for posting this. I have a question. What are the differences between this and a Fisher F 19 ? The coil is obvious but what else ? thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom