Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I am a....... Garrett ...... and....... Minelab....... user!!! But my buddy got a Teknetics Omega and we took it out to test it out and i will say for what that detector cost and what it will do and all the bells & whistles it has that Omega sure did impress me i really liked that detector it tells you a lot and is very easy to set up...........not at all compilcated. I might have to get one of those Omega's the only draw back is Fishers service........... But i will not give up my Garrett & Minelab............And that Omega will not be one that i give up i think that will be a keeper.......

Attachments

• OMEGAFacePlate_final.jpg
    OMEGAFacePlate_final.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 390

M Scott @ FTP

Mar 18, 2009
Keppy said:
I am a....... Garrett ...... and....... Minelab....... user!!! But my buddy got a Teknetics Omega and we took it out to test it out and i will say for what that detector cost and what it will do and all the bells & whistles it has that Omega sure did impress me i really liked that detector it tells you a lot and is very easy to set up...........not at all compilcated. I might have to get one of those Omega's the only draw back is Fishers service........... But i will not give up my Garrett & Minelab............And that Omega will not be one that i give up i think that will be a keeper.......
Keppy,
If you wind up with an Omega rest assured you will receive excellant service. Here is my email if you do not get the type of service you would expect from our normal chanels. I will make sure you are taken care of if you have any issues.

Mike
[email protected]

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike... I will keep your email and if i do have problems with service i will contact you. I really did like that Omega it sure surprised me. I am not big on display screens but i really liked the one on the Omega . I liked all the information it gave me plus great depth just a real nice detector . It could become my main detector that is how much i liked it. So Mike thank you for the offer of extra help if i need it. Jim...... keppy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread