What's new

tell me it aint so..........

pacecapital

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2014
Messages
44
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oneida New York
Detector(s) used
ETRAC, Garrett 2500, Garrett Pro, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just sent back to bank about 15 post 2001 half dollars, now I read you should keep them........is that true?----I am such an idiot, I have found many of these post 2001 but thought they were junk, are they worth anything?........could somebody tell me besides the silver ones, which ones are keepers ? please
 
hi,
since im not from the states but from Holland i cant tell u what their worth...but i CAN tell ya 1 thing mate...NEVER give ur money away!!! lol
n certainly NOT to the government! or bank...just keep ur dough bro...ITS URS! haha

good luck mate in finding ur answer, sorry i cudnt help u out!

GK,
DutchDiggers!®
 
Personally I've found hundreds, I don't keep 'em either. My local coin shop will pay 40c ea though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom