What's new

Tell me it isn´t true!!!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Banks are not closed tomorrow right? I am finally getting back from Europe tomorrow and banks are going to be closed on Monday! What? I am going crazy here. Will some banks be open?

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
My Monday pickup is closed so I will pick up there today. Fortunately todays scheduled pickup is open Monday so a swap will ensure I get all my boxes. You may as well stay in Europe, they been poachin your area hard in your absence j/k. HH Mark
 
Now that is just cruel man. LOL

Golden silver
 
GS,

You might want to check with your Chase / WaMu branch. I think they might be open. If you find out that they are I wouldn't tell everyone about it. :wink:

HH,
65GT350
 
All the banks are closed 8)
But, they made special arrangements to have all the boxes dropped off at my house instead.
So, I will just have to look through all of those boxes myself. lol
Welcome back
dan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom