What's new

Tell Ric Savage what you really think about his TV show

Diggit

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
831
Reaction score
132
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This obnoxious disgrace to the metal detecting community has a website and has his email posted for people to "leave comments" regarding how they feel about the TV show.
They "welcome comments" and will "post them all, good or bad" (supposedly)

R.Savage@hotmail.com
 
....... bunny-dance.gif.......................BOOM BABY.......................
 
Awsome show keep up the good job
 
dustytrails123 said:
Awsome show keep up the good job


It's my favorite show too. I also like Jerry Springer and all those really good reality shows that they have on now. I have them all recorded so I can watch them over a over.
 
It's my favorite show too. I also like Jerry Springer and all those really good reality shows that they have on now. I have them all recorded so I can watch them over a over.

Just ignore that guy, ticm, it's just another troll account, he likes to play kid games.
 
Diggit said:
Just ignore that guy, ticm, it's just another troll account, he likes to play kid games.

I have been called the same. (troll) the mods don't do any thing with these fake accounts, so I bust them for the entertainment. I also would not go to the savage site. I will not support him in any way.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like to watch his belly shake like a bowl of jelly
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom