All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if you can by these at the “ Museum” yet ? IMG_5321.jpg

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know what you have written. Have you ever heard of the Chinese container of tub toys? They broke off a ship in the Pacific in 1992 but made it as far as beaches in Scotland a decade later. https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/w...000-rubber-duckies-lost-at-sea-teach-us-about

So, there was a recent test (since 2014) that some fibers which were said to have come from Oak Island were coconut, there was an earlier (1965(?)) improperly conducted single sample taken to a lab that dated very early. The fibers collected by the Woods Hole staff were so degraded they could not determine what they were - they never confirmed coconut (or the existence of box drains). Triton brought the sampes to them.

Lets get a real lab on the island to collect samples properly and in a controlled method to test and see.

One of the reason coconuts could not propagate from the Pacific to the Atlantic was the fact that they could not float that long which for sure would include the fibres.

A properly controlled test is what I am calling for. I had a chance to have it done myself back in about 2008 (I think) but passed! The Lagina's had a test done a few years back although I'm not sure how controlled it was but documentation of that would be welcome, as of yet , "no joy".
I don't believe there ever was a treasure buried on Oak Island, but the coconut fibres could show somebody interesting landed there. Samuel de Champlain sailed the Southeast coast of Nova Scotia in 1604 and while describing every little outcropping of rock and inlet left out any mention of Mahone Bay. Was that because the back reaches of the bay were hidden from view?

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to agree on some of your post, but the Kensington Stone, I'm not so sure. Not that i agree with Scott, but there is an interesting aspect of it that nobody has noticed. First, the latitude at which it was found can be followed all the way back to Nova Scotia by following navigable lakes and rivers, actually passing the exact center of the Straits of Mackinac. The runes say 14 days travel from their vessels, which would mean 14 days to return to a location along the North Western Lake Michigan Shoreline. This is what serious explorers would do, follow a known line such as a latitude. I don't wish to argue the point, but I do find this coincidence interesting.

An interesting coincidence, but a moot one, as the stone is a 19th century creation.

Then there is the question of religion, which do you say is fact?

None of them, but this isn't a place for religious discussion.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
An interesting coincidence, but a moot one, as the stone is a 19th century creation.

None of them, but this isn't a place for religious discussion.

Maybe it is and maybe it isn't, hasn't been proven either way. But not something I wish to argue, at least not yet.

Your right, but I was simply making a point.

Cheers, loki

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Then there is the question of religion, which do you say is fact?

EVERY religion I can think of depends on faith, not facts. Otherwise they would be natural phenomena or sciences and not religions.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I prefer faith based on facts, myself.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then you don't need faith.

No what I mean, I can take facts and prove my faith. Faith alone is not good enough. The Holy Scriptures teaches us to study as well as pray. Pray is the faith part and study is the fact finding part. Same method I use in treasure hunting and it never fails. I can take scriptures in the Holy Bible and I can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that God and Jesus Christ his son exist and I can prove it over the thousands of years that the scriptures have been handed down to man from God.

It is just like Oak Island, I have proven at least to myself, through and by the magnificent work of others that the Knight's Templar Treasure was removed to Oak Island. Still others work has proven that this treasure of the Knight's Templar was recovered. And yet there is work by others that prove where the Knight's Templar's Treasure is located today. I have no problem with any of this but it seems that others are still searching. Just like God's Holy Words many are still searching but my searching is Finished.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same method I use in treasure hunting and it never fails. I can take scriptures in the Holy Bible and I can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that God and Jesus Christ his son exist and I can prove it over the thousands of years that the scriptures have been handed down to man from God.

You cannot "prove" the existence of God to any extent. Hate to be a heretic, but the belief in God, gods or supreme beings of the hundreds of varieties proposed over the millennia are based on faith and faith alone. By default He kind of has to exist somewhere we don't - because He created our Universe (if you go with that concept). So He exists somewhere outside of it.

Personally, I have faith that God has taken my situation into account and He has it figured out - but I cannot speak for Him and cannot prove His existence, or even that the Bible was written by enlightened humans rather than just well-meaning (hopefully) humans. But I know from personal experience you cannot "prove" to some individuals that the Earth is not flat and supported on four pillars under the etherial dome of the heavens. Because their "proof" defies science or observation.

We can pretty effectively say that Dunfield proved in 1965 that no treasure "vault" exists on Oak Island, no obvious shaft down from the original pit, and the rumors of tunnels and drains to the neighboring seaside were not true. He actually excavated the region and that is pretty conclusive. :dontknow:

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You cannot "prove" the existence of God to any extent. Hate to be a heretic, but the belief in God, gods or supreme beings of the hundreds of varieties proposed over the millennia are based on faith and faith alone. By default He kind of has to exist somewhere we don't - because He created our Universe (if you go with that concept). So He exists somewhere outside of it.

Personally, I have faith that God has taken my situation into account and He has it figured out - but I cannot speak for Him and cannot prove His existence, or even that the Bible was written by enlightened humans rather than just well-meaning (hopefully) humans. But I know from personal experience you cannot "prove" to some individuals that the Earth is not flat and supported on four pillars under the etherial dome of the heavens. Because their "proof" defies science or observation.

We can pretty effectively say that Dunfield proved in 1965 that no treasure "vault" exists on Oak Island, no obvious shaft down from the original pit, and the rumors of tunnels and drains to the neighboring seaside were not true. He actually excavated the region and that is pretty conclusive. :dontknow:

Then, explain to me how the first 65 letters of the First Book of Moses, "Genesis" can give today's location of the "Ark of the Covenant of God" The location was not in existence and had not even been thought of in the plans of building the city until some 200 years after the KJV being published in 1611. You can also use the first 65 letters of the Geneva Bible and it still works out to today's location. I have found a lot of other information that scholars would die to see but I am not ready to reveal yet.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Then, explain to me how the first 65 letters of the First Book of Moses, "Genesis" can give today's location of the "Ark of the Covenant of God" The location was not in existence and had not even been thought of in the plans of building the city until some 200 years after the KJV being published in 1611. You can also use the first 65 letters of the Geneva Bible and it still works out to today's location. I have found a lot of other information that scholars would die to see but I am not ready to reveal yet.

Then publish the information so we can all believe!

Cheers, Loki

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The text itself, for one. It uses grammar and lexeme that weren't in use until hundreds of years after the stone was alleged to have been carved.

An opinion, there are others who later have found connections to 14th century grammar! You have to read the whole story which is way more involved than a Wikipedia article. To the latitude coincidence there was a similar stone discovered West of Kensington, somewhere in the present day Dakotas by a french priest which was destroyed in a french cathedral in World War II. In my own very humble opinion the KRS is doubtful, but I still reserve judgement for now! If it does prove authentic it is not Templar of this I would be sure. By 1362 any Templars that escaped France would have been too old to walk to Minnesota.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread