What's new

Tennessee Artifacts including Lost Lake!

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2007
Messages
5,591
Reaction score
2,910
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks to a friend and a deep plowed Burley Tobacco field on the Cumberland River, I had some good hunts May-mid July. By late July, the tobacco plants were shading the rows where we couldn't effectively hunt. I finally got around to adding recent finds to a box with finds from that site last year and a few other mostly Woodland sites as shown. You can watch us hunt the river site on You Tube by viewing on my channel in the link. My last 4 videos represent our 7 hunts at the site this year. Thanks to my friend Tnmountains for his expertise in helping me identify some of the artifacts.HH, Quindy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0jeEPq63b9N-H0AUZxCafA
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2100 (1024x585).webp
    DSCN2100 (1024x585).webp
    172.2 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 0
Productive spot. Some beautiful artifacts you found.
 
Nice points Quindy! Steve asked about you the other day and I saispd I hadn't " seen" you on TN lately and here you are. :thumbsup:
 
Ha I watched that Video on You tube last night! You have had a good year. Fun to see artifacts from around the famous "Cumberland River". Looks good buddy!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom