What's new

Tennessee River and Tennessee Valley

alabama11

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
911
Reaction score
1,927
Golden Thread
0
Location
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
TnRiver.webpBullockPoint.webpThis is local country for me. A very beautiful place and I am sure my photos do not do it justice. Thanks for looking.
 
Great picture :icon_thumright:
 
There's arrowheads in that field.
 
There might be, but no till will keep that a secrete. I do have permision to metal detect it. All 175 acres. Whew.
 
That's much wider than the rivers around me.
 
That's one great permission right there!
 
No till on mine also, but I hope you find some anyway!
Also stinks waiting for harvest🤦*♀️


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Great Shot A 11.

Kinda the way the Valley looks from Lookout Mountain or even Signal Mountain if I recall right.
GL in the Field.
 
Davers, This is near Section, Ala. Dred when a house is built there and the view is obscurred. Next time i photo on a low humidity day which is rare. Thanks to all who commented.
 
Last edited:
Beautiful pic Ala!

Ya can't expect miracles from a phone camera, but with a little help
it came out looking like a pastel painting..

TnRiver-2.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom