Terrible Story and EVENT :(

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Carroll County Ohio. Saturday a 14 year old boy came up missing. All kinds of Searches were preformed by thousands of people. The young man was last placed on a dairy farm in Washington Township. The sheriffs office would not give a clue to where people should look. They would not give us any information other then he was still missing. Me and a friend probably had 4 or 5 hours of flying that complete county.
Today the young mans body was found in a shallow grave with an animal over it also. (RUMOR Covered with a dead animal) The sheriffs dept now says they suspect foul play. Would not call iot a homicide as of yet. Please forgive me but the dept could have helped us more. When it first was reported we needed all the info to possibly find him as quick as possible.

They also have a person of interest that has a list of drug related cases. I think it is time we bring back public hanging and maybe some of these people would take safer approach before they go out and commit crimes.

please forgive my venting but can anyone imagine how this young mans family feels now

Please God take care of Johnathan !!! RIP young MAN !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread