What's new

Terry Cater found Fenns treasure

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7,457
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Havent had chance to watch it yet... (Terry Carter)

 
You should have watched it....................... I'm not going to give away the ending.
 
You should have watched it....................... I'm not going to give away the ending.

I will after work, thanks for not giving it away but I have a feeling now that he didnt....lol
 
I should have slipped to the last 2 Minutes
 
What a joke. Essentially click bait.
 
Yep sure is.... Sorry for the stupid post fellas...:BangHead:
 
I'd like to thank all you brave treasure hunters who watched this and reported in. it saved me from suffering through all the buffering I get on you tube these days.
Hughes net sucks. and I hear this video did too.
 
It happens. I tend not to repost youtube stuff. Half of what we see on youtube re finds is made up make believe anyway.
 
If you have watched 10 Terry Carter videos you have watched his whole library. He recycles.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom