Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Terry Lamb Is Back

I double checked everything...I can't see where he sneaked in, his IP is blocked/banned by the other 2 names he had. But his email addy on "Coollizard" had the dirtfarmer123 on it. That name is not coming up as "member", no matter which way I type it.

RR

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

if you are discussing another website it has nothing
to do with us.

he is banned here

OP
OP
Marchas45

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jeff of pa said:
to do with us.

he is banned here

I disagree Jeff I'm letting the members know as they also go on other sites. Granted it's nothing to do with this site as you have banned him but he's still prowling around other sites. We members tend to stick together and protect ourselves and I'm not discussing other sites but Terry Lamb.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Marchas45 said:
jeff of pa said:
to do with us.

he is banned here

I disagree Jeff I'm letting the members know as they also go on other sites. Granted it's nothing to do with this site as you have banned him but he's still prowling around other sites. We members tend to stick together and protect ourselves and I'm not discussing other sites but Terry Lamb.

my point they way you have it posted,
"Terry Lamb Is Back" suggests he is here.

if he were here, he would need a Member name
& Email address here.

& If reported to us, as soon as it's confirmed
he would be banned.

I Do appreciate you Not advertising other websites Here.

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others

Does it really matter if he's banned here? We all travel the metal detecting websites thru Cyberspace and it's good to know all our bases are covered knowing he's traveling thru any of the sites again. Knowone here can guarantee his found a way thru being blocked here cause of his IP address. An IP address is just an electronic address and like snailmail address. Snailmail had ways of obtaining a forwarding address and theres probably a way to have email processed thru another IP address as well. It's almost impossible to keep a lid on Cyber Crime and just like counterfit money it only takes two weeks for a Counterfeiters to find a way to make a passable bill. It took a few weeks for Creditcards Magnetic Strip to be copied as well. Who knows who he has as partners and what there IP addresses are. The only way to guarantee we're safe is to watch out for eachother. That it unless the TreasureNets Forum Owner/Administrator and the Moderators will be responsible for any loses members suffer from there loses dealing with Terry Lamb on this site and that's very doubtful. They should be happy you warned all of us and the hobby we share on this and any other related site. Thanks for the "Heads Up" and even if he's blocked here and he can't get back on here I'd rather be safe than sorry. Happy Trails and Hunting to All, Woodstock~Jeff

nuggetshooter

May 9, 2004
Sacramento, CA
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i, Minelab GPX 4000, Gold Bug 2, Troy Shadow X2, Fisher M-Scope FX-3, Fisher 1220X PRO, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree - protecting eachother is the only way we can be certain that our backs are being watched. So many websites are so sensitive about naming another one. It is not as if when another site is not named here or on some other web site that we are not going to visit it! Get real. We all know that many sites are out there and even if they are not mentioned here, we are still going to visit them. I do on a daily basis as I am sure most of you do as well. And just because I (we) visit another site does not mean I (we) will discontinue visiting this one. I am thankful for the heads up.

Virgile in Okla

Jan 7, 2008
Yes, he has tried to scam everyone,. he doesn"t pick and choose, I"m just glad everyone is watching everyone
elses back, thanks,

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That bum has been around a long time.

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others

jeff of pa said:
Marchas45 said:
jeff of pa said:
to do with us.

he is banned here

And I agree as well. And we all know it's in bad taste to advertise another forum here when all we have to do it "Google" metal detecting forums and we have a long list to view. I'm a registered member of 5 forums and "Terry Lamb" has been ripping members off on all of them. This about protecting all of us on all the forums including this one. Happy Trails, Jeff
my point they way you have it posted,
"Terry Lamb Is Back" suggests he is here.

if he were here, he would need a Member name
& Email address here.

& If reported to us, as soon as it's confirmed
he would be banned.

I Do appreciate you Not advertising other websites Here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions