What's new

tesoro cibola

RockHound3

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
37
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
loretto, TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who all uses one? I like mine and am figuring it out daily I dug a silver Rosie last Saturday at about 5" and it gave a faint signal until I turned the thresh up a little to help pinpoint it. How do y'all run yalls?
 
I use a vaquero, quite the same as the cibola but with GB, I like a bearable threshold "hum" on mine
 
To the best of my knowledge it is "proper" with all Tesoros that have a threshold adjustment to set the hum to a lightly audible level in all metal, then switch to the disc. mode for the best results as this gives better performance in disc than no threshold at all.
luvsdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom