What's new

Tesoro Cortes

Hurckman

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I was wondering if anyone out there uses the Cortes i read the manual and it says it suppose to beep 2 times when you turn it on. My cortes does not beep 2 times i get a steady hnm any suggestion's and thanks for the help.
 
Is it in All Metal ? Switch it over to disc.
 
When I got my Cortes, it did double beep when first turned on. It doesn't anymore and I was told that you could pull batteries out while it was turned on to reset it's memory. Never tried that as the machine seemed to work with no problems. You could call Tesoro and ask about it also. HH
 
Thats what mine does, sounds like it's in all metal for a second or two then it's on and the sound clears up.
 
I will hear a sound from my Cortes when I turn it on if I have the 8x9 coil on, but no sound when using a different coil.
 
Thats the sound it is supposed to make. A tone that fades out.
 
when i turn on my cortez, I always get a "lift coil" message. It seems to settle down, but I wonder if it is working to the best of its ability. depth readings seem to be off too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom