What's new

🏁 COMPLETED Tesoro Cortes

coin spader

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
95
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good working Cortes, trade for? what do you got to trade?
 

Attachments

  • 0.webp
    0.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2996.webp
    IMG_2996.webp
    227 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2993.webp
    IMG_2993.webp
    127.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2992.webp
    IMG_2992.webp
    134.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2987.webp
    IMG_2987.webp
    151 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2990.webp
    IMG_2990.webp
    184.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2984.webp
    IMG_2984.webp
    613.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2983.webp
    IMG_2983.webp
    529.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I have a Whites Dfx, original 9.5" coil and holder for 8 AA batteries.
 
Last edited:
I'll post what I have, if you're not interested, ignore it

Garrett AT PRO, 8.5" x 11 DD coil.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom