Tesoro de la Isla de Cocos DESCIFRADO

W

wreckship

Albert, let us not be holding back, we must let everyone know exactly what did happen and how you have come to establish the Sunshine Club and why you search an atoll called Anuanuraro.

I too have records from around the world and they say something totally different to what you try to say mainly because of the endemic problem of you misinterpreting the english language.

From the start that caused the problem with a French expedition you had organised looking for the Bosun Bird treasure in a pear shaped pool; Hamilton's pool. And that happened twice.

After finding nothing, I recall there seemed to be some strange idea where it was then interpreted you had to find an ā€˜underwater pinnacleā€™.

Unfortunately, what Albert has left out in his replies is that his research on the Bosun Bird treasure never identified that the source of the information he had tried to follow had come from an old sailor named ā€˜Captain James Brownā€™.

Brown's name was even mentioned in the book ā€˜The Treasure of the Tuamotusā€™ Albert had studied to work out where the expedition he was on should look for the Bosun Bird Treasure. (Honestly Albert, it said his name in the book how was that missed?)

Here is Captain Brown, there are many articles you can easily find now detailing his failed attempts at recovering the treasure he said he knew about and was using a treasure map to locate. There are lots and lots of articles. Anyone who wants to learn more can read 'The Voyage of the Herman' by Wright and 'Our Search for the Missing Millions' by Chetwood (both participants in searches involving Captain Brown).

Somehow the most talked about treasure hunter and the recorded history of his searches to find the same treasure Albert was looking for was somehow completely missed by him.

View attachment 2005790
Captain Brown appeared around the late 19th and early 20th century in America promoting various expeditionary attempts to recover a treasure. On those he participated in he spent his time trying to conceal the origin of the information he was following which was an old Spanish map, instead telling everyone that he had relocated the Cocos Island treasure onto an island in the South Pacific.

No one seemed to query the anomaly that though Brown said he knew where the island was he kept trying to match up various locations with a map he referred to.

In part the Spanish map showed this detail below, a triangle shaped feature.

It was what Captain Brown and others were searching for (the full map is easily found also if you wish to learn of it further. It was published in 1934).

This feature was interpreted to represent 3 islands in a triangular pattern thus:

View attachment 2005791

So off went Brown and a lot of other people to find what they understood to be the 3 islands shown on whatever copy of the treasure map he had.

Here are some of the 3 island groups searched due to Captain Brown and his map.

And Albert also, though he didn't know exactly why these particular islands.

View attachment 2005792

In the end it was I who told you about Captain Brown and how much you had missed regarding him, correct Albert?

So where does this lead to now?

According to you further developing your 'research', well it was Captain Brown that hijacked the gold ship Madagascar when it disappeared in 1853 and buried the loot on Anuanuraro?

Now why Anuanuraro?

I am thinking that is because in an old French travel magazine was an article that speculated that perhaps as 'Old Charlie Howe' (a searcher of the Bosun Bird Treasure that Albert started with) found nothing then maybe Howe was looking in the wrong place. Due to an old report of some bits of wood being observed on Anuanuraro the writer of the article suggested maybe this is perhaps where the treasure might be. (Not that the writer had any inkling Charlie Howe had been following a copy of a treasure map he got from Brown).

Is that it Albert, mere speculation based on an article in a travel magazine mashed into part of the history of Captain Brown? But no mention of the map Brown used I see? Is that because it does not fit your Anuanuraro story so must be left out?

But you have already searched there, correct Albert?

This is a photo of you doing so and the ā€˜tons of goldā€™ you found following your 'research'?

View attachment 2005793 View attachment 2005794

Look Albert instead of you having to make further 'ideas' up like this, Iā€™ll tell you a few more things that you missed.
People in your Sunshine Pacific Club will only get angry at you if they go to Anuanuraro, just dig up a lot of scrap where you say they will find treasure and then find out the source of your research is an old travel magazine article.

Make sure you pass this onto Michael Laflandre also.

Yes, there was tracking by the Admiralty of Brown, but not just him, any person who was searching and told a certain story and then used a copy of the same treasure map which was very identifiable.

The Admiralty had been trying to find it also. They tasked a ship back in 1813 to look for it using a copy of the map.

That is also why two English battleships went to Cocos Island to search for the treasure.

You see Albert, if you had known about Brown and had studied a copy of the map , you would have known why the warships were searching Cocos Island.

You would have known what the James Forbes map' was showing.

It was copying the locational data from the same map Captain Brown was using.

It's how to find the treasure using the map Albert, information you have been missing for what, 20 plus years now because every time someone went to inform you about it you blew a fuse.

View attachment 2005806

You did not know Robert Charroux had a copy also?

Well how much more did he need to spell it out for you where you need to go on the map.
You go the second island!

View attachment 2005807

Hello Freeman

Please do not try to write in French. Your grasp of French is poor. Better you stick to what you know.

I do not have the time to get into debate or even interested in your opinions. You cherry picked information I gave you years ago then ran off weaved a conspiracy theory of the great treasure? I do not recall you getting permission to use my pictures then use them out of context to suit your theory? You are obsessed that every treasure is connected to each other in one root treasure map and one giant conspiracy......

There are no star maps. No freemasons, No Rennes-le-ChĆ¢teauconnection. No Anson conspiracy, no Japan connection, no oak island conspiracy. No three islands as a Trinity. So no magic magical cipher code. No Templar , No weaving links to unrelated facts. Really calling yourself the treasure finder general explains it all?

That is why you lost credibility years ago. In my eyes we simply could not work with you. Even George, you were going to publish a book with enough of your egocentricity. Anything that does not fit your pet theory you dismiss out of convenience.

I did not come here to debate with you, or post verified historical documents from universities and archives. I only posted here to pass on to people if they are really interested in being part of history. In knowing the real story verified by certified archival records and not silly assumptions then PM me.

Goodbye Ron

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Honestly Albert you are as stubborn as a mule.

I am even going to give you what you want, the location to search.

Read the private message I sent you on this website's messaging system.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread