steve1357
Hero Member
Whose was number 1? Everyone I've seen first texas was no1. Digger says the struggle in Virginia, all I'm saying is they don't seem to struggle to bad.
The results were in the link I posted.
Nautilus was #1.
The GNRS Information Pages
Garrett placing last in most competitions doesn't seem to have hurt their success.
Right now, after searching further and not finding much of anything else, I am skeptical of these hunts too.
Where are all of the results?
Seems it isn't too organized sometimes either....
Organized Relic Hunt Comes Under Fire in Stafford County
My last post on this thread.
Good luck !




R - I am pretty set that there are basically 2 ways to hunt, both of which a Tesoro will crush it at. Type 1 - crank your disc and cherry pick coins. Type 2 - Disc out a nail and dig it all! Sure you can hear subtle differences with the Tesoro too, but you wont know what you are leaving behind unless you just dig it! VDI wont help you there either, because some trash signals hide some of the best treasures!






