TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2023 Thread Owner #1 Estimated value ? resale value, any interest here ? I might want to sell it, I don't know. Thanks in advance. Attachments IMG_3661.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 79 IMG_3662.webp 1,000.7 KB · Views: 63 IMG_3663.webp 952.1 KB · Views: 56 IMG_3670.webp 771.5 KB · Views: 60
Estimated value ? resale value, any interest here ? I might want to sell it, I don't know. Thanks in advance.
eyemustdigtreasure Silver Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 3,644 Reaction score 5,648 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug Pro Tesoro Cibola Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones Nokta Macro SIMPLEX + Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 20, 2023 #2 TORRERO said: Estimated value ? resale value, any interest here ? I might want to sell it, I don't know. Thanks in advance. Click to expand... Oooo! I’m lusting after the thing! Want to trade…? …only kidding, i love my Cibola Great discrimination and depth You shouldn’t have any problem selling it!
TORRERO said: Estimated value ? resale value, any interest here ? I might want to sell it, I don't know. Thanks in advance. Click to expand... Oooo! I’m lusting after the thing! Want to trade…? …only kidding, i love my Cibola Great discrimination and depth You shouldn’t have any problem selling it!