What's new

Tesoro EuroSabre II Special Edition

tabman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
2,309
Reaction score
7,255
Golden Thread
2
Location
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want one of those!

tabman
 
I want one of those!

tabman

Now thats an interesting one. I need to try and find some videos on how that iron ID works.. I see its a tone break but whats the "Blank" setting for? Does it widen the disc in two tone?

Edit: Heres a good one using the NEL 5x10 in two tone.
 
Last edited:
Im amazed nobody has anything to say about this one. I remember watching a video of Keith Southern's were hes talking about the Tejon and if it had two tone what an amazing machine it would be. Just seems odd Tesoro hasn't worked that out. The Tejon being an amazing relic machine, it would be a home run with two tone audio.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom