What's new

Tesoro Lobo super Traq battery door needed

swordarrow

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 2, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone . If anyone happens to know where I can obtain a battery compartment door , for a Tesoro Lobo super Traq , please , please let me know asap. Thank you and God Bless <><
 
...obtain a battery compartment door , for a Tesoro Lobo super Traq...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to BRANDS > TESORO for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!
 
Hello everyone . If anyone happens to know where I can obtain a battery compartment door , for a Tesoro Lobo super Traq , please , please let me know asap. Thank you and God Bless <><
?? It's a sheet of plastic with two holes in it. I do not see a problem to get this fixed.
May be you have a friend with a 3d-printer who can do the job.
When I had the need for one for my Silver Sabre 2, I went to a hardware shop and bought a box gutter in brown, cut out a small sheet and drilled 2 holes in it. Done.
Less than 5 bucks.
I doubt you can buy one new.
 
Hello everyone . If anyone happens to know where I can obtain a battery compartment door , for a Tesoro Lobo super Traq , please , please let me know asap. Thank you and God Bless <><
Do you have the opportunity to use a 3D printer?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom