What's new

Tesoro Mojave and Clean Sweep find Gold

highball

Greenie
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Washington
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Safari, Tesoro Mojave, Tesoro Golden μMax, Tesoro Outlaw, Tesoro Cortes, Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Compadre, Fisher F75, Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a soccer field today to try the clean sweep coil on my Mojave.
This combo is a perfect match.
Found a 4 gram gold band, copper bracelet and some other kids bling.
I played around with the ground settings and didn't notice any difference.
I set the disc just above iron and dug everything.
 

Attachments

  • 20170214_162641.webp
    20170214_162641.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 266
  • 20170214_160915.webp
    20170214_160915.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 193
  • 20170214_165620.webp
    20170214_165620.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 292
  • 20170214_165742.webp
    20170214_165742.webp
    120.5 KB · Views: 240
  • 20170214_180254.webp
    20170214_180254.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 203
Great hunt.. I'm liking the Mojave reviews a lot. I think I'm sold. That clean sweep is a bit ugly.. ha.
Seems to work like a champ!

Good thing you got out .. it appears the rain has arrived once again.

At least where I'm at..
 
Highball, have you hunted this same soccer field before? If so, how many times, using what detector(s), and how did the Mojave compare?
 
Big Congrats on the Gold Ring! You may have been the very first to to find one with the Mojave. You won't be the last!

That looks like a match made in heaven. I know for fact after using the Mojave that it's super hot on low conductors like gold rings and nickels. I found 9 nickels on my last hunt with the Mojave and two of them were War Nickels.

tabman
 
Highball, have you hunted this same soccer field before? If so, how many times, using what detector(s), and how did the Mojave compare?
There are 2 clubs in my area that hit this field hard. I have found a couple silver rings here with the Outlaw and this coil, the Clean Sweep at 18"x3" is perfect for covering a lot of ground fast.
Nothing I found was over 4 inches deep
 
Highball do you realize that you are the very first person on Planet Earth to find a gold ring with the Tesoro Mojave?

tabman
 
Highball do you realize that you are the very first person on Planet Earth to find a gold ring with the Tesoro Mojave?

tabman

I never thought about that, maybe I should write a book about how to unleash the power of beep and dig technology :dontknow:
 
Well thats the mojave paying for itself


RR
 
Nice post guys, and good work on finding the first Mojave gold ring at least on this forum, or any others and perhaps as tabman has mentioned being the first which I have a feeling he maybe correct...:occasion14:
 
Awesome finds!!! Received my Mojave on Wednesday, lovin it so far!!!

First gold ring!! Too cool!!

Ok, so I run my CSC on my B2 uMax.... wonder if I should put it on the Mojave instead??? Hmmmm... Lol

I know using it on my B2 uMax has produced more jewelry than any of my other machines... darn, now i may need to experiment to see if it makes any difference. Lol

Happy hunting!!!! Awesome finds!!!

Ron
 
I should receive my new Mojave next week, and hope to hit it big time with it. Good hunting and good luck.
 
I wonder how well the Mojave would work with the 12x10 WS?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom