What's new

Tesoro Outlaw is a great relic detector

SpiritRelic

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
929
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
The outlaw really surprised me.The no motion worked like a dream in the woods type relic hunt.The no motion all metal mode sends out a large detection field.I would switch to disc to check target.The outlaw is a great relic detector for sure with this no motion feature.
 
Cool video... The more I get used to my Outlaw the more I love it.
 
you lucky bum
 
put a smaller ring and agood size bolt there
then do it



liftloop
 
What Liftloop might mean is to test the Outlaw with a ring near a good sized bolt to see if the Outlaw only picks up the ring. Since it is in all metal it will show both targets and with the size of the bolt it will show both when switched to disc. Only Minelabs will disc the bolt and report on a ring under the bolt.

But the Minelabs cost more than twice as much and weigh more.
 
I was out last night in the yard looking for a socket that fell out of my hand. It took no time to find and I didn't actually need my Outlaw

Anyway, I found a solid all metal signal. Switched to Disc. I pulled a dime and a large rusty mail from the same hole. I called it as a dime before I dug. Got the nail first and than rolled the coil over the whole and the dime was still there. Same depth.
 
Good to know the outlaw can hunt relics, I still have been thinking I may pick one up, but the tigershark will come first, and with all the rain we have been getting, that may happen even sooner than later!

HH
PTP
 
Because of the true no motion feature it made the small coil seem like a big coil because of the constant output signal.This gives me a huge advantage as a wooded relic type hunter due to being able to move swiftly through the forest floor obstacles with the small round solid coil.If you explore wooded type areas for lost coins and relics,this detector is it. :-D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom