What's new

Tesoro Relic Hunter?

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
2,809
Reaction score
4,474
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stuart VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy All, I recently got a Garrett Ace 250 in trade that has got to go. Definately not impressed! I have a Compadre with the 5 inch coil that i love and a Lobo Super Traq. What would ya'll recomend for a relic hunter. I have started hunting a Civil War site with a friend. It is trashy and heavily picked. He is using an AT Pro and usually gets a few bulletts and other stuff. I have been using the Lobo and am finding tons of nails and trash. Thanks Steve
 
Tesoro Tejon is super deep and very light!
 
I like the Vaquero
 
Tejon goes deep even when notching out iron (even deeper than the Vaquero). The Lobo Super Traq is deep in All Metal, but goes to a factory preset when you switch to Discriminate that cuts your depth by half.
 
Tejon hands down!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom