What's new

Tesoro replacement coils

Jolly Roger Blue

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
41
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hurst, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett Freedom ACE 2, GTA 500, ACE 250,Tesoro Silver U Max, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Max…
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In your experiences which coil manufacturer makes the best replacements for Tesoro metal detectors?
 
I bought a Mars Tiger 10x13 coil for my Tejon.
 
Cors makes a lot of coils for the Delta and Epsilon configurations.
 
I may be wrong, but all after
market coils double d coils? I'm not implying they won't work, but Tesoros discrimination better with concentric coils.
 
I may be wrong, but all after
market coils double d coils? I'm not implying they won't work, but Tesoros discrimination better with concentric coils.
Yes. If you want concentric you'll need to find a used one. I wish companies would make concentric coils again. The only manufacturer making them right now is Nokta for the Anfibio.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom