West Jersey Detecting
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2006
- Messages
- 5,249
- Reaction score
- 1,102
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Philadelphia Area
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Someone locally is selling one of these. I was always curious about Tesoro. Maybe I can get him lower, but is it worth looking into? My guess is that these were made around 1990?
I always a carry a md in the truck. Let us know when ya get it.
. He says it is in good working condition and I am supposed to meet up with him tomorrow.
I am on my way to meet him now...A little upset cause I missed an opportunity to grab a Garrett underwater Pulse detector for $75. You snooze you lose!






