What's new

Tesoro silver umax

melvings

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 17, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 & Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm from Puerto Rico. I have a fisher f2 and yesterday I purchase a Tesoro silver umax, I would like know some opinions about this metal detector. Sorry for my bad English
 
Good little machine that has found lots of coins in its time.
 
Great machine, and even better with the 11" x 8" Widescan Coil!
 
You won't be disappointed, the Silver µMax has one of the best audio responses of all the Tesoro detectors. Set the discrimination just high enough to discriminate out a iron nail and start digging. It's really fun to use.

I might add that since the Silver µMax has a ED120 discrimination circuit, its minimum discrimination setting just knocks out most common iron nails. If you have soil that requires a ground balance to get the best performance, the Outlaw would be a better choice.

tabman
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom