What's new

Tesoro Stingray2? Worth it?

mcmich

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
407
Reaction score
190
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Tiger Shark
I know a guy that has a 5 year old Stingray for sale, $300. Has the eight and ten inch coils. Are these decent detectors? I can't seem to find too much information. I would use it mainly for freshwater here in MI. Appreciate any input!
 
Was bout to get one when I got a lot of info from treasurenet and I was warned against it. Unless you using in the fresh water areas . Also that price is way hi I kept up with this unit for a while with low was bout 175.00-250.00 hope that helped a little! diggstown
 
The crickets...can you hear them? By the lack of response I would say No! ???

Thanks diggstown
 
I have done a lot of water hunting, and imo the stingray is one of the best FRESH water detectors avaiable. it and the Tiger shark are the most senstive to small gold chains. $300 is a fair price for the stingray with 2 coils.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom