What's new

Tesoro Tejon (Black)

Cten

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello.
I ask.
Tell Tesoro Tejon (Black color.) it is made in the USA?
What difference between Grey and black.?
Why a guarantee for black two years, and on Grey lifelong.?

What is better for buying.
I thank.
 
Not really sure what you are talking about, are you saying that there is a Tejon that is black in color and only has a warranty that lasts 2 years? Where did you see this? Is this detector in the European market?

PTP
 
Yes I speak about the European market.
Dealer Also declares that the device is made the USA.

I want to learn(find out) the truth whether or not.
Or the dealer speaks a lie.
 
Last edited:
Thanks.
I asked questions. Tesoro tesorosupport@hotmail.com
But the answer is not present.
Has decided to ask at a forum.
 
It is made in the USA. Black is European. Warranty work for European Tesoro's is handled over seas and that is why it is only 2 years. I believe some countries may have a different warranty length. The dealer is more than likely telling you the truth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom