What's new

tesoro

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWNANDOUT

Greenie
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tesoro has closed their doors today 10/4/18 I ENJOYED WORKING THEIR FOR 12 YEARS
 
??? This is complete and udder BULL! Just spoke with Vince Gifford, and all is well in Prescott!:occasion14:
 
Thanks Terry was serious considering calling myself.
 
The OP sent me a PM saying it WAS true. I responded saying I just talked to Vince and he denied it, saying this rumor has been around a long time. I asked the new member who he is - No Response. :skullflag:
 
the whole company was let go what does that tell you
 
he/she posted same on another forum too fwiw
 
the whole company was let go what does that tell you

So your saying every employee working for Tesoro was laid off today.

Thread is locked until more information is available from Tesoro.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom