What's new

test: can anyone else see this post?

Diggit

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
831
Reaction score
132
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Post here if you can.
 
I see it too!
 
Huh. that's weird.must just be my replies. Please let me know if you can read THIS
 
Something weird going on here.
Last night I noticed that NOBODY was responding to anything I posted. So I logged out and viewed the site as a guest.
i couldn't see ANY of my posts. They were GONE.. NOTHING..

I just logged out and viewed it as a guest and THIS time I could see my stuff.

I wonder if it's because you are moderators.

ANybody ELSE see this?
 
I logged out and was able to view this thread as a guest, so regular member should be able to see it no problem. :icon_thumright:
 
Yeah, problem appears to be fixed.. weird.
Must have been something on my end. I use a few different computers.

Thanks!
 
I see em all, diggit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom