What's new

test

quito

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
4,638
Reaction score
4,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
cant get pics to upload through t net from computer, so trying from photo-website

DSCN3214.jpg
 
Upvote 0
but up-loads fail from this up-loader for me.
 
those are some good looking artifacts quito
 
those are some good looking artifacts quito

Thanks! The bottom shelf there are all personal finds except for three pieces found by others right around here.
 
the rest of the case

DSCN3215.jpg
 
All I know is they are working on the pic issue and trying to split up and add space. They store a lot of pictures here!
 
Wow! Museum quality across 3 shelves
 
cant get pics to upload through t net from computer, so trying from photo-website

Bottom shelf, middle maroon elongated rock. I found one like that near the shores of Lake Superior.

Any idea what it could used for?
 
If it's the one I am thinking, it was a head knocker, wrapped in leather, and halfted to a stick.

DSCN3209.jpg
 
OOOps, I went back and looked again and I think this may be the piece you are talking about. This is a pestle, my first found artifact, and the rock that started this incredible hobby for me.

DSCN1092.jpg
 
OOOps, I went back and looked again and I think this may be the piece you are talking about. This is a pestle, my first found artifact, and the rock that started this incredible hobby for me.

Yes. That's the one! Nice looking piece!!
 
That's is some real nice artifacts and a cool display case.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
Hey, I could enjoy dusting that case for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom