jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,958 Reaction score 76,427 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2016 Thread Owner #1
G galenrog Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 2,188 Reaction score 2,428 Golden Thread 0 Apr 5, 2016 #2 What kind of test?
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Apr 5, 2016 #3 Those are tree's! What do I win
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,958 Reaction score 76,427 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2016 Thread Owner #4 one of our members was having problems posting today. I just wanted to see if I could. He is supposed to Try here Also, But so Far I Don't know if he tried
one of our members was having problems posting today. I just wanted to see if I could. He is supposed to Try here Also, But so Far I Don't know if he tried
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,222 Reaction score 13,593 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2016 #5 Here's my test. The weather here right now. I think it's on my end and not you guys. Attachments 4-5a.webp 93.1 KB · Views: 116
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,958 Reaction score 76,427 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2016 Thread Owner #6 Yikes ! I hope I don't see that weather. bad enough we are going Back into the low 20's tonight again as for your Problem, Cool to see it's working now
Yikes ! I hope I don't see that weather. bad enough we are going Back into the low 20's tonight again as for your Problem, Cool to see it's working now
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 5, 2016 #7 Check....check..... test, one, two. I couldn't resist.