What's new

tested teller tip

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
well as i posted before had a tip and went today and dumped my bag of loose pennies (Ill never wrap again lol) . Since its in a other town stopped at 3 different banks and picked up 25 dollars worth at each . May have a new system now if I dont have to reroll will go faster plus stop other crhers from going through the ones I checked. So far this year have found 2 wheaties oldest 1919 s. dave
 
Upvote 0
I have never re-rolled my dumps, waists too much of my huntin time. :thumbsup:
I just give them my bag and they run it through the coin counter. Keep huntin those penny boxes, I usually get about 15 Wheaties per box.
 
dasherhunting said:
well as i posted before had a tip and went today and dumped my bag of loose pennies (Ill never wrap again lol) . Since its in a other town stopped at 3 different banks and picked up 25 dollars worth at each . May have a new system now if I dont have to reroll will go faster plus stop other crhers from going through the ones I checked. So far this year have found 2 wheaties oldest 1919 s. dave

1919 seems to have been a popular year. I have 7 :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom