What's new

Testing The Electorsis Machine(Test 1)

WhiteHunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampshire
Detector(s) used
E-trac,X-Terra 70, Ace 250 with Sniper Coil, Sea Hunter MK2
looks nice, post a pic of the whole machine
 
my brother recently made me one, I haven't tried it yet but he was telling me I had to use salt water? Guess thats not true..just cold water and add salt?
 
txkickergirl said:
my brother recently made me one, I haven't tried it yet but he was telling me I had to use salt water? Guess thats not true..just cold water and add salt?

yep just add cold water and about 1 teaspon of salt
 
do not forget about a tsp of lime juice.
i use mine all the time I made works great.
gl hh
dan
 
is that just an everyday charger with alligator clips on the ends?
 
cool, I didn't know of this setup. I've seen the huge versions with car battery chargers and 50 gallon tubs. Does any wall charger work? I have a pile of cell phone chargers. Would that work?
 
thanks. One more question, is there anything special about the spoon? can you just use any old steel spoon.
 
stainless steel fork or spoon or even a nice big stainless steel washer works great.
make sure when you are done you unplug it before you touch the clips.
the way to find out what clip to use for the coin is.
plug in the charger while both clips are in the water.
the one that starts to fizz is the one you use for the coin.
when done also make sure you have some nice clean water with a touch of baking soda handy and rinse the coin right after and pat dry.
gl hh
dan
 
i have started to use a car battery charger
the clips are large enuff to hold the coin by the edge
1) take a plastic bowel and add a stainless steel bolt with rubber washers just below the water line head of bolt on the inside (these will need to be replaced over time)
2) hook the positive lead to bolt and the neg to the coin
3)place coin in water and salt mix
4) check every few mins
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom