Attachments

• richs charm copy.jpg
    richs charm copy.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 5,231
  • richs charm copy.jpg
    richs charm copy.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 1,151
Upvote 0
I believe this is a Hebrew religious (prayer?) medal.

Tetragrammaton is hebrew text referring to the name of God.

Brad

definatly hebrew,according to a guy at work(jewish)the writing is hebrew but hes says there would not be a sword on it(against violents)..jewish mason?

Yep I believe so, let me get my book. ' I have a Witches Bible' Hmm it seems i cant find it. I need to return it to the Church but all well. I'm leaving to go to the beach Tuesday. I'm not going to take my Metal detector, decided to take my bike instead. Nice find, don't take the power of Wiccan too far. Thing is i don't believe in Magic per say but I do believe in bad luck. Well I'm rock'in out. Not sure why I'm posting this here. :dontknow:

GL said:
There is a gothy wiccan somewhere who really misses that. Very nice and unique find for sure.

baylorhall said:
What is it and what does it mean?
The word normally denotes the four letter name of the God of Israel: Yod, Hay, Wov, Hay.
The medal, however shows a five pointed star rather than the Star of David, so I suspect it's from a quasi-Masonic sect or something similar. Might even have been associated with the KGC. It's sure a beautiful medal. Anything on the back?

It's a wican pentacle tetragrammaton "dreamcatcher." Tetragrammaton is the greek word meaning four letters, YHWH the old testament name of God.

I would sell it for scrap.......quickly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back