AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in N. Ft. Worth, if anyone is interested in detecting sometime.

Komzoom

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2016
CedarPark.Tx
Detector(s) used
MMK, C.Scope 4PI, pin
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everybody!
I now live in Austin near Mopak / 183. My name is Dmitry. I came to the United States two years ago from Belarus, this is in eastern Europe. There I was carried away by our hobby in 2009. I have an experience of hunting around Moscow and on the combat positions of the First World War, where the German and Russian empires fought.
There, I knew the legislation and could safely dig. Here in Texas, I do not really understand where you can drip. I'm not against parks and playgrounds, but I have to communicate with curious people. These lovely people ask questions, they want to know more, and while I can hardly answer. Of course this is a great opportunity to learn English, but it's distracting and I can not concentrate on digging.
I want to find a companion for joint hunting.
I will be glad to new acquaintances!

jcs136

Jul 6, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nederland here....just outside beaumont

dAUg19.3

Greenie
Oct 26, 2006
Cold Cold Minnesota
Hi John c99, I also am in Corpus Christi. Moved here two years ago Haven't hunted yet. I really want to get out and detect
If you're interested message me back and we can go out and see what we can find. Douglas

Sallysue

Oct 31, 2012
Tx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dove season fixing to end anybody in Bell County wanna do some Mding ??

Texas Jay

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2006
Brownwood, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Ace 250, vintage D-Tex SK 70, Tesoro Mojave, Dowsing Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Brownwood in rural central Texas about 90 miles southeast of Abilene. My area of special interest is searching for large treasures and caches in my area. I also like to hunt for old coins and relics at long-abandoned school and home sites.
~Texas Jay

Sallysue

Oct 31, 2012
Tx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Brownwood in rural central Texas about 90 miles southeast of Abilene. My area of special interest is searching for large treasures and caches in my area. I also like to hunt for old coins and relics at long-abandoned school and home sites.
~Texas Jay
I wish you lived closer thats my type of mding

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Bay city matagorda area. Ready to meet someone to detect with. Dont know area but i will learn.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other