Detector(s) used
Teknetics D 4000
Minelab excalibur II
Minelab go find 20
Garrett AT Pro.
Garrett ATX Deepseeker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Galileo, kwillie League City ever want to beach hunt look me up.

Walter65

Jun 8, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be doing some beach hunting this Sat and Sunday but first I've been watching this grassy lot for the past 6 mo.. there is a bar across the street and the lot fills up on weekends. Lots of people coming out of there half lit looking for car keys. The lot has no lighting and to me has a lot of potential for finding rings. Just think how many dudes take off that ring while hitting on the ladies and then pull it out with their keys. Sound like it might be good.

HighPlainsHunter

Apr 17, 2008
Forney, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be doing some beach hunting this Sat and Sunday but first I've been watching this grassy lot for the past 6 mo.. there is a bar across the street and the lot fills up on weekends. Lots of people coming out of there half lit looking for car keys. The lot has no lighting and to me has a lot of potential for finding rings. Just think how many dudes take off that ring while hitting on the ladies and then pull it out with their keys. Sound like it might be good.

Sounds promising. Good luck with the hunt...

Nov 2, 2017
Houston
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya! I live in downtown Houston, work in Clear Lake. Am often out in Galveston, up to Crystal Beach, and down south too. Let me know if you want to meet up! :)

Roaddog

Jun 8, 2005
Galveston, TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may have responded to this years ago but my locations change. 3 weeks a month in Galveston and 1 week a month in Austin.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other