What's new

Texas Boy Needs Some Dump Help

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
My longtime dump banks are taking their machines out because they can't make any money. Some of them have started charging 2% to dump. Keep in mind I have been doing this for awhile so I have tried a lot of banks. Can any of you Lone Star Landlubbers point me in the right direction to a bank or two that might still allow some free dumping. I appreciate any leads.
BTW, my bank in question has this big Covered Wagon and team of horses pulling it. Thanks, Jim
 
Upvote 0
Jim, I hear that Wells is locking things down across the country. My area is getting Wells via the Wachovia merger/bailout and I am not looking forward to their policies. Sorry I cant help you with Texas banks. I am sure there are some Credit Unions out there that have counters.
 
Any Indian casinos nearby? We have one North of me that charges to dump but the one to the South still does it for free.
 
Try Frost banks there in Texas,or at least here in Austin,also try credit unions(with the word Teachers) in their name.
 
Thanks for the tips. I will start calling manana. Jim
 
Join all the banks in your area [keeping track of fees] and dump rolls at any that dont produce silver
 
coolpix9 said:
Thanks for the tips. I will start calling manana. Jim

The bank of America branches here in Florida let you put all your coin into one of their bags, write your account information on it and take it in. They gave me 20 bags to start off with for no fee, they add their branch infomation and off it goes to the coin bank. No fee's so far and they are real friendly and don't seem overly concerned. Hell, just the other day, the head teller said that she got in some home rolled halves that had not
been searched, would I be interested in buying them. You betcha, out of the four rolls I pull three 40%'s.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom