What's new

Texas Native American Necklace??

car209

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265 m-Scope/Whites coin master-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this on a slop were I often search for Artifacts. Its very delicate and very old. Any thoughts on it ?? before I totally jump to conclusions . I mean is it possible to be a very old Necklace? unnamed (13)rrr.webpunnamed;l.webp
 
Upvote 0
is that broken up tile with fabric backing?
 
1st can we get a better view of how the cord is attached to the stone. 2nd a better view of the cord and 3rd a better view of the stone are what ever it is, it all looks the same thickness.
 
What in the world??! Wow, if that is what it might be........

I can't think of what else it would be.... please post more pics so experts can look closer.
 
It's hard to tell the size of it, but could it be part of a small fishing net. Here is a pic of my necklace from Missouri. Lot of difference. Whatever it is,it is a way cool find! Congrats!bone necklace.webp
 
I've seen something like that before too, and it's definitely not an ancient artifact.
 
please spread it out and take close ups of the stone material and string.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom